I provide birth doula and postpartum doula services as well as private childbirth education classes.
A birth doula package includes:
- Two prenatal visits to go over childbirth education and discuss birth preferences.
- 24/7 availability for two weeks prior to and after the estimated due date.
- Continuous support during active labor, at home and in the hospital, until approximately two hours after childbirth. (Longer if necessary.)
- One postpartum visit at the hospital and one at home.
- Contact through phone and e-mail throughout pregnancy for questions and support.
- Access to lending library of pregnancy and birth books.
As a postpartum doula, I can:
- Provide basic breastfeeding support.
- Teach basic newborn care, including diapering and bathing.
- Help you learn to wear your baby.
- Help brainstorm sleep solutions.
- Care for your baby while you sleep, shower, or take some time to yourself.
- Help you process your birth experience.
- Provide resources and referrals as needed.
I offer 6-, 12-, and 20-hour packages as well as non-packaged hours and nighttime support.
Please contact me for my rates for my birth and postpartum doula services as well as private childbirth education classes.